Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Gadjet




I am not a big fan of Windows Mobile Devices but what the heck! I needed a PDA but at the same time don't want something big and bulky, and the HTC touch is almost perfect. Yes I got the white one too. There are lots of review on this sleek looking PDA phone and it's one of the smallest in the market. The coolest thing about this is the touch-flo user interface. Almost as good as iphone with lots of software for it. I have Mapking installed and with my BT GPS it's a nifty little gadjet. It has wi-fi but no 3G but so what,I am on the DiGi network and it's not 3G. I have been exploring and hacking it as I go. I am not too fond of softkeys but there are options that makes typing sms just as easy as with hardkeys. So far it'slot sof fun and it's fast with 128 mb of RAM.