Thursday, July 26, 2007

Love my MaC




Sometimes, there are somethings that you have reviewed, tried and tested but the moment after buying it you wished you have bought something else. Then again there are things that you have just bought and it's so wonderful that you wished you bought more. The Apple MacBook is such a product for me. I am not entirely new to MaC product,my brother had one which I used because my VAIO broke. So I was in the market for a new machine. Initially it was natural to look for another PC but however it now comes with Vista. So I am looking at  a new hardware and new os to boot,the MaC look mighty close. One turning point for me was that MaC went with Intel, now I can have a up to date processor and that can even run Windows on Mac. For the same budget I could  get a Fujitsu,HP or VAiO. But why follow when you can lead,designwise,nothing compares to the MacBook. Form and function comes into play just like a Porsche. Infact I was not even eyeing the Macbook Pro, the black Macbook have great reviews and size and weight is just perfect for me.Well, I am so happy I went with a MacBook. I have been so productive with it, like they say,with a mac you just do it! So if you are looking for a entry level Laptop,look no further, you cannot go far wrong when a major online computer review site editor makes it his choice!