Friday, August 31, 2007

RIP Sony Vaio PCG Z505


I think I finally have to abandon any hope of reviving my Vaio even after paying to have it fixed. It seems that the 1st shop that was unsuccessful in repairing it forgot either unintentionally or otherwise to put back the hard disk bracket and harness. Without that I cannot put in a new hard disk. If only I have known earlier I would have either not repair it or go back immediately to the 1st shop and demand the  missing item. How are we to know since that have put back the laptop! I love this Vaio and it served me well. It's really a cool and portable laptop. I am happy with my Macbook now but I am sure this laptop can still be useful. Well RIP and who knows if I can find that spare part I may just revived it.On the other hand, i had just listed them on eBay so that some other people might find it useful.