Monday, August 6, 2007

Upgraded MacBook & a hand me down iMac!


Finally upgraded my MacBook to 2GB ram after about 60 plus wonderful days with it. I have maxed out and I am happy. I remembered the time where my 1st PC had 1mb RAM, sooner than later upgraded that to 4mb and never looked back since. Now my handphone have 60mb ram which I will blog about later. Anyway had Moorey installed and checked it just incase for I am still in the 90days warranty period. At the same time had him figured how to published this blog to my sub domain.
Another great news, my daughter inherited a iMac from a friend of hers. Still a great machine and so happy she is introduced to Mac at such an early stage.I have converted another friend of mine who was looking for a laptop to go to college with.He went a bit overboard and got himself a Mac Book Pro!I am jealous!