Sunday, November 11, 2007

Added new gear!






I have acquired a couple of new photographic equipment. It's a Canon battery grip BG-E2 with 2 generic BP511A batteries. This grip will extend shots to at least 1000 plus shooting in portrait mode is easier. There are times that I swore I wish I had more juice and the grip also give it mass to better balance my future acquisition of  the long zooms. Of course I also need a bigger bag to put all these new gear in so I got the Bagman Snapman  Trekka. Lots of rearrangeable padded compartment and space for my Macbook too.I got a Mocha colored bag knowing how dirt will definitely show up on brightly colored ones. This bag is also less assuming than  a shoulder one that I have been using. Heard camera bags have been snatched around KLCC area.So it's better to be safe than sorry.