Saturday, November 24, 2007

Finally got my first L lens






 Yes folks, Santa Claus came early and I got myself my 1st Canon 'L' lens. L for Luxury, top of the line professional grade Canon lens. Not just any lens but a 70-200mm F4 IS USM lens, the white colored lens. I have been longing for this lens and poured through every review there is about this lens. It gets a 9.9/10.0, any better would be the holy grail for a zoom lens. Hot from the oven I got a photoshoot and what exciting opportunity to try this baby. Went straight to location and open the boxed in the car and snapped it on, boy does it feel good. I am not going to do a review because there is nothing I can say thats not been said already. I just want to say I am simply delighted and excited with this wonderful acquisition. Anyway the photoshoot is a PR shoot for an up and coming MP. If he wins the election, this lens is worth it!