Monday, November 12, 2007

New lens & Flash!





I love taking portraits an is looking for a lens that fulfills my need in that category. Of course if money is no object than I will definitely get the Canon EF 85mm F 1.2 L lens. That will cost a bomb and I just cannot justify acquiring it just yet as a keen amateur.The next best thing is the one I just received.I love it already.There are plenty of reviews and I can definitely agree with all the positive rating. It's solidly built and pictures are just crisp with the kind of contrast and saturation I love. The bokeh is really smooth andmakes your subject stands out like 3D.
Another required gear is the Canon 580EX ll Flash. Nowadays most people including myself will check out all the reviews of the products before buying it. You cannot go wrong when the reviewer is a professional and also ratings by people who are using the product already.It may seem cruel but these reviews can actually make or break the product.So in this case I am going for top of the line professional flash.I rather have saved and have this flash now rather than going the route of upgrading.In photography your gear plays an important part.Knowing it an getting the maximum out of it brings out the best in you and your gear.Check out my album using this lens.